Chirpy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving: 40 cookies
½ cup cricket flour
1 ¾ cups Einkorn organic flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup butter (softened)
¾ cup organic coconut sugar
¾ cup raw Turbinado sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 oz. pkg. chocolate morsels (I used 60 % cocoa bittersweet)
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
– Whisk flour, cricket flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
– Beat butter, coconut sugar, Turbinado sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
– Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
– Gradually mix in dry ingredients.
– Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
– Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
– Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.